WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR MENTAL ENERGY?
You will need it for productive work.
This is an ability to concentrate, creativity, time management and planning. If the phrase: “I have no time” is constantly in your head, then it's time to replenish the level of mental energy.
There are two ways:
1. Stress. Your body mobilizes and directs all resources to solve complex situations if you are experiencing them. During this period, you are especially productive. But the problem is that it can't go on like this for a long time. This devastates you and takes all your energy.
Many people are used to work like that: work - work - work - a bunch of coffee - work... Don’t do that. Seriously.
2. Compliance with the rhythm of life. This is one of the key concepts of energy management. The meaning is: work - rest - work - rest.
You need to alternate these:
- During the working day - use techniques of effective time management (write a plan before you go to sleep and then use it next day).
- During 24 hours (night sleep, daytime sleep).
- During the week (weekends).
- During the year (vacation).
Do not go too far! Include rest periods in your routine.
It is also important to maintain a high level of mental energy:
- To read
- To learn something new - languages, mastering a new profession, increasing the level of financial literacy. Basically anything! It just has to be something new and useful for you.
- And... You tell me.
All this will help to keep your mental energy at a high level. But watching TV or TV shows, playing videogames, sitting on social networks - all this destroys your brain.
Do you take breaks while working hard or rest for you is more a luxury thing than a necessity? Please let me know in the comments below! 👇
Pic by: @dimohiphop
All photos are property of their respective owners, posted for entertainment purposes only and have no relation to @proto.mixing studio and/or its staff.